Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional Residential Appraisal from Assured Appraisals will ensure you get it right. If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional home appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it's worth the money in the long run! Unless the homeowner makes a career out of studying real estate values, like a professional real estate appraiser does, it's hard for them to understand the nuances of local real estate values.
We are not talking about how much you have invested in your home, or how much you want to sell it for. You see, a residential real estate appraisal provides a professional opinion on your home's market value. After all, a home is only worth what another person is going to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
For Sale By Owner? An increasing amount of Texas homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, you need a qualified home appraiser. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, it's very hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only can getting a professional Home Appraiser help you set a sensible selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraiser can:
Folks are sometimes surprised to discover their home's value is higher than they first thought. So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for thousands more than they expected they would get. Others have an an inflated assessment of the value of their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than sitting on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Allow you to have the edge while bargaining when you find a potential buyer
- Impress buyers with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Call attention to any issues and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might delay a closing
- Help lower the possibility of unidentified problems that cause sales to flop
Get a comprehensive Home Appraisal before listingYou might have a highly skillful agent, but it's definitely a good idea to get an analysis of value prior to finalizing a listing contract. That's where Assured Appraisals comes in! We can provide you with a pre-listing home appraisal that will let you and your agent have a definitive description of your home's features and a detailed analysis of the the latest and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the Residential Appraisal industry.
A resource for for local Real Estate knowledge Not sure if you need a full appraisal but still need some information about how Dallas real estate is doing in your area? We can help solve your real estate concerns with services especially tailored for consumers with your real estate needs.
This is a little bit of what you can expect when you order an appraisal through Assured Appraisals...
- Fast response to your initial inquiry: We personalize information to the needs of our customers. Just let us know your situation, and we will give you suggestions.
- Swift turnaround on home appraisals: Typically in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations to suit YOUR needs: We've worked on a lot of assignments, and we've learned that in the practice of real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "generic" assignment. We offer a lot of different types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers without a lot of the industry jargon and in an easy to digest format with consumers in mind.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Assured Appraisals: When we deliver a report to our clients, we make sure they are clearly written, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. Should you have any confusion regarding your appraisal after you've read through the report, just give us a call or email us!